Buy your child a bike at Landry’s Bicycles, and we’ll buy the helmet!
For cyclists of any age, there is no better way to prevent a serious head injury than by always wearing a helmet. This year, we hope to encourage Boston’s youngest cyclists to form this fundamental cycling safety habit from the get-go.
To help parents in this effort we’ve partnered with Landry’s Bicycles to offer free kids bike helmets with the purchase of any kids bike this September (to help with your back-to-school costs). From October 7th through the 16th, buy a kids bike at Landry’s Bicycles, and we’ll buy the helmet.
How it works:
- Print this coupon, and present it at checkout for a free helmet (up to $40) or a $40 discount on the helmet.
- Buy your child a children’s bike* at any of the seven Landry’s Bicycles locations between October 7th – October 16th, 2016
- During the same trip, buy a kids helmet as well
- Alternatively, you may mail us the receipt for the bike and helmet purchase, along with a PayPal enabled email address, and we’ll reimburse you up to $40 for the helmet
Visit Landrys.com for locations and store hours.
Receipts should be mailed to our office:
Free Kids Bike Helmet Program
Fitzpatrick & Associates
980 Dorchester Avenue
Boston, MA 02125
- Helmet reimbursements valid for kids bike helmets of up to $40
- Helmet reimbursements valid only for purchases made between October 7th – October 16th, 2016
- Receipts must be received by Tuesday, November 1st, 2016
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- *Kids bikes are defined as 12′, 16″, 20″, and 24″ wheel sizes
- Valid only with In-Store purchases at the Landry’s Bicycles store. Not valid through online shopping.
About the Firm
Richard Fitzpatrick is a Boston workers’ compensation attorney who also handles social security, personal injury, and immigration law.