If You’ve Been Injured Then We’ll Aggressively
Fight Your Case For You Starting Right Now
Are you seriously injured and concerned about the insurance company treating your fairly? You either get the money that is owed to you from your personal injury or we get paid nothing.
That’s why we have such glowing reviews written about us online. For example:
Recently, Courtney Connolly wrote this:
“Richard and his team went above and beyond for me. From early morning questions to weekend responses from his associates. Truly the best legal team you could hope for. Kept me in the loop through out everything and made sure I understood things every step of the way. If you’re looking for a great attorney don’t call anyone else but Fitzpatrick & associates.”
Here’s the quick version of how it works:
We will start working on your case immediately without asking for a penny upfront. Basically, it breaks down into 3 steps.
- We will contact your insurance company.
- Complete and submit all of the necessary paperwork to get everything you need to cover your medical bills, lost wages, and other related expenses paid.
- Identify any responsible parties and put their insurance companies on notice of your claim.
IMPORTANT: The sooner you start working with us the better your chances of getting the maximum payout. The very next step is free and painless. Simply call us for a free consultation.
There is no obligation to retain us. For example, recently Lori Lottier came to us. She needed some information, but didn’t require our services. This is what she had to say about it:
“Attorney Fitzpatrick gave me pertinent information at a time I was unable to obtain from others, without any obligation. Not only did he give me the vital information I needed, but he also stated that at this time I probably did not need an attorney. I am extremely grateful for his thoroughness in my personal matter and his honesty and integrity about needing an attorney at this time.” – Lori Lottier.
Give us a call right now and we’ll tell you exactly what your next step should be whether you need to retain us or not. We’re here for you.
What happens when you make a personal injury claim?
Under Massachusetts law you must have a minimum of $2,000 in medical expenses. We will take the following actions on your behalf:
- Obtain and review all of your medical records and bills.
- Evaluate the severity of your injuries.
- Review the duration of your pain and suffering.
- Conduct an investigation of the location and circumstances of the accident.
- Obtain expert opinion if necessary
- Speak to and obtain statements from witnesses.
- Identify all insurance coverage available to satisfy the bodily injury claim.
Any and all communication you get from doctors, insurance companies, or other parties should be given to your lawyers. For example. The bodily injury carrier may ask you for a statement while conducting their investigation. This request should be given straight to your lawyer.
- Once you have achieved an end medical result your claim must be evaluated for a demand for settlement.
- To calculate a value for your particular case our attorneys must consider many factors including:
- Pain and suffering inflicted due to your injuries.
- Extent, severity and permanency of your injuries.
- Lost wages not covered by no fault insurance.
- Medical bills not covered by no fault insurance.
Any co-pays, prescription costs and other related expenses that are outstanding.